TheProfessional School Counselors at Bull Run Middle School believe thatall students have inherent worth and should be treated with dignity. Inaddition, all students have the right to participate in schoolcounseling services, which meet their ethnic, religious, cultural,racial, sexual, and educational needs.
The Bull Run Middle School Comprehensive School Counseling Program is:
- Based up on the requirements of Prince William County School Division as well as the developmental needs of middle school (grades 6-8) students.
- Committed to implementing the Prince William County Developmental Guidance Curriculum, which aligns with American School Counseling Association (ASCA) national model and meets the specific needs of our diverse populations.
- Planned and coordinated by Bull Run Middle School Counseling Department in accordance with guidelines set for by Prince William County Student Services Department, the Bull Run Middle School stakeholders, and community at large.
- Committed to develop community partnerships to enhance school counseling services, to meet the needs of all students.
- Dedicated to deliver an all inclusive, developmental, date driven program aligned with the ASCA National Model.
- Committed to involving all counseling team members to evaluate and monitor students’ academic, personal and social success at Bull Run Middle School.