Thank you all so much for the warm welcome back! I really appreciate all of the kind words. My surgery went very well and I am now cancer free! Yeah!!
Supplies: All students will need a 3 ring binder, coloring supplies, glue sticks, and scissors.
Homework: All homework assignments are listed on the calendar. Click on the calendar link to see the homework and due dates for projects and tests.
Table Talk: This section is intended to give parents an opportunity for some meaningful discussions about social studies. When you ask your child about what they did in social studies this week, you may want to ask:
1. How did the United States acquire Florida?
2. How did the United States acquire the Oregon Territory?
3. What happened at the Alamo?
4. How is the Texas Revolution connected to the Mexican -American War?
5. What does Manifest Destiny mean?
How to Set-up Calendar Alerts:
If your child is in my class, and you would like to receive email alerts for items posted to my calendar, you may view step-by-step directions here:
Please note: You will receive a separate email alert for each calendar you choose to subscribe to.