Registration, Withdrawal, Change of address and Records Request

Prince William County Public Schools Registration Process

Only a Parent or Legal Guardian may register a student


If you are transferring schools, or if you are new to Prince William County and zoned for Bull Run Middle School, please complete the online registration process using the following link:

The following items are required for registration. You will be asked to upload this information to the online registration portal. It is helpful to have these requirements on-hand prior to beginning the application process:

  • Student's Original Birth Certificate
  •  Complete Immunization Record All students in all grades must have a TDAP Booster if their last tetanus immunization was given more than five years ago, students MUST meet current Virginia immunization requirements prior to entry into school.
  • Last Report Card
  •  Proof of Residency- Lease, Deed, Contract, Settlement Agreement, PWCS Affidavit of Residency-along with a deed for residential property, or current lease agreement must be presented for verification with this document)
  • 2 Utility Bills (example: utility bull, car registration, bank statement, Driver's License or ID Card with new address)
  • ID for the parent enrolling the student
  •  Name, Address, Phone Number and Fax # of last school
  • Special Program Information: IEP if child is in SpecialEducation, Gifted Verification, English for Speakers of other Languages, Any teacher scheduling recommendations.
  • Custody Papers (If applicable)

Please note that only natural parents or legal guardians with proper legal documents from the court may register students.

For any questions, please contact our Registrar: Karitta Coelho [email protected] 703-753-9969

change of address

Procedures For Change of address

If you need to submit a change of address for your student, please go to ParentVUE and select Annual back to school packet. Following the completion of the annual back to school packet, the school registrar will contact you if there are any additional questions

You must upload the following documents in order for the address to be updated.

  -A deed or lease for your home or a contract for a new home (if you do not have a deed, lease or contract please read Regulation 711-3 for more information about documenting your residency in Prince William County).

Two additional documents to prove your residency selected from the following:

  • Valid Virginia driver's license with current address
  • Car registration
  • Utility bill or utility hook-up documentation
  • Personal property tax bill
  • Bank statement
  • Payroll stub
  • Voter registration
  • Car or Homeowners Insurance policy statement or card
  • Other documentary evidence sufficient to prove residency

transfer request

for information on student transfer requests, Please use the following 

 Student Transfer Request Link



Procedures For Withdrawing Your Student

If you need to withdraw your student, please go to ParentVUE and select PK-12 Student Withdrawal Request. Following completion of the withdrawal packet, the school registrar will contact you if there are any additional questions and/or items owed to the school (devices, equipment, uniforms and etc…). (Regulation 711-2: Withdrawal of Students).  Go to ParentVUE


Record Request from bull Run School  ScribTransfer Link

effective october 30, 2020, in an effort to provide an enhanced and more secure service for our transfer students, all records requests for our former students must be made online using our new student record request system, k12 transfer, by scribbles software. fax, phone calls, emails & mail will no longer be accepted.